In this IG LIVE session we riff off some recent OB episodes where the suggestion is made to stop being surprised that we are connected to source. Along with having a baked in mission of divine evolution.
To do this deeply we must reawaken to our daily experience as divine and end any desensitization to the miracle we cannot be apart from.
This begins be witnessing, with all our senses, how we are surrounded by life. We are not alone. And when we are connected to one another, and the all that is, we have a responsibility to all to treat each other well.
Waking up thus becomes realizing the impact we have on one another as a connected reality.
And in some ways we need to normalize the spectacular but no to the point where we are numb to it as we are now.
Let’s start having a relationship with source. And having a purpose that shifts from survivalists to creators.
And from there we can go live some endless possibilities and infinite creations.
- Let’s stop pretending that we are disconnected to source. You cannot exist unless source creates you and continues to think of you.
- You are never not divine.
- Technology is the precursor for the metaphor for the living reality of what it mirrors back to us of our own abilities.
- When we are connected we can communicate. You are heard and no longer isolated.
- Your divinity is not special. It’s just the way it is.
How you are still connected to source. [02:05]
Staying in communication with your planet [14:25]
What fear really is and how to balance its purpose. [17:09]
Note: Remember you are not alone in this journey! Join us, your spaceship gaia and conscious creator crew, on our twice monthly live video calls on ZOOM where we can chat face to face and rock this planetary shift together, as what I call, Team Transition!